Instructions for the preparing of the tasks
The address for sending back of control tests:
(Tasks should be sent not later the following day after the class date according to the calendar
In the letter, this student should mention the second and the first names, the faculty, the group
number, the topic number in the following shape:
AAAA - the name of the faculty in Latin (II_In)
BBBB - the number of the subgroup (411a)
CCCC - the number of the topic (top 4)
DDDD - the student's name
In order to get the answers to the questions the student might send a letter with the title "ZAPYT"
Answer YOUR variant questions, fill in the gaps in the given topic of the workbook, then take
photos and send firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of recommended literature and materials:
1. Lecture materials in pdf slides;
2. Zurabyan S.E. Fundamentals of bioorganic chemistry. – M.: GEOTAR-MED, 2003. – 320 p.
3. Mardashko A.A., Mironovych L.M., Stepanov G.F., Storchilo O.V. Biological and bioorganic
chemistry: teaching textbook. – Kyiv: Caravela, 2010. – 240 p.
4. Mardashko O.O., Yasinenko N.Ye. Biochemistry/ Texts of lectures. – Odessa: The Odessa State
Medical University, 2003. - 416 p.
5. Gubsky Y.I. Bioorganic chemistry. – V.: New book, 2009.
6. Campbell M.K., Farrel S.O. Biochemistry: international edition. – China Translation & Printing
Services Limited, 2012. – 714 p.
7. Gubskyi, Yu. I. Biological chemistry: textbook for students of medical and pharmaceutical
faculties - Vinnytsia : Nova Knyha, 2017. - 488 p. : il.
8. Biological and Bioorganic Chemistry: in 2 books. Book 1. Bioorganic Chemistry (textbook) —
B.S. Zimenkovsky, V.А. Muzychenko, I.V. Nizhenkovska et al., 2019 - 288 p.